Sunday, June 15, 2008

The effects on my life of taking a Global Business Course


The effects on my life of taking a Global Business Course


The change of the life pattern gives us different thoughts and various experiences. I have worked enthusiastically as a public servant for 20 years. In those periods, I never hadan opportunity to learn for along-term without working. On the morning of March 31, 2008, at the University of Seoul, I started to take an English course; a Global Business Course. I have experienced of a change of my daily life, changing of the view about the work and changing of my method of studying.

One of various changes in my daily life is much more time to takes care of my children than before. When I worked in my office, I always went out the first man at my house. I prepared breakfast in early morning and I didn't have it and didn’t care my children. After taking this course, because I don't have to go to school early, I have breakfast with my family. Besides, I can help my children going to school. After the arrangement of the morning affair, I leave my house joyfully. Also, as I come back home regularly, I can communicate with my children any time or pick my children up finishing their late lessons. Sometimes, I have a free time on Saturday and meet my children’s teacher to talk about their school life or future.

The points of the view about the work has changed. In my office, I worked to consider team’s opinion and helping each other toward same goal. When I planned this course, I tried to be organized well and to achieve the goal of my company.It should be considered not as a part but as a whole. However, since I attend to as a student in this course, I get changing the view of this course. I think the need of individual’s advance aim in addition to contributing the company’s role. To succeed in this course, it is important to consider about the personal specific point. When I go back to my office, I will work to consider not only the result of the project but also the progress and detail situation.

My method of an English studying is getting changed. Before knowing this course, I thought that the most important skill is the speaking in English. But I changed my mind after attending this course; learning writing, reading, business conversation, pronunciations, etc. I knew all of the ways are necessary to improve English. I will try to study in various parts simultaneously. What just one food have is as bad as to overeat. I should to take foods all around. Like have the food, I must study English all way at once; to listen, to read, to write, and to speak

The effects of taking this course on my life get changing as an attentive mother, changing of the view of the work and changing of my method of studying. Even though I have pleasures and stresses different during the education from working in my office, I will enjoy this time as I received it in compensation for my efforts

1 comment:

Young-A Seo said...

Hello, Amy!
I enjoyed reading your essay with great pleasure. I understand your all paragraphs enough. Your essay organized well by introduction, body and conclusion. However, I found some grammar mistakes as follows. I'm not convinced to grammar, so just use it as a reference.

(introduction)
The change of the life pattern is given a different thought and various experiences. ⇒ The change of the life pattern gives us different thoughts and various experiences.
I have worked enthusiastically by public servant for 20 years. ⇒as a public servant
In the periods, I never have a long education without working. ⇒ In those periods, I never have an opportunity to be educated long without working.
University of Seoul, I started just to study an English course ⇒ at the University of Seoul, I started to taking an English course


(first body)
more careful about my children than the former ⇒ than before
After this course, because I could not go early at school, ⇒ After taking this course, because I don't have to go early to school,
I sometimes meet to my children’s teacher and to communicate ⇒ I sometimes meet (to) my children’s teacher (and) to communicate

(second body)
I think to need the individual’s advance aim addition to contributing the company’s role. ⇒ I think the need of individual’s advance aim in addition to contributing the company’s role.

(third body)
The way of an English studying is getting change. ⇒ My way of an English studying is getting change.
Before know in this course, I think that ⇒ Before knowing this course, I thought that
But I change my mind to meet this course ⇒ changed

(conclusion)
I will enjoy this time when I as in reparation for my efforts. ⇒ as I received it in compensation for my efforts

I think this course is really good as well. I know we all are happy to take this English course, especially you are more interested in this course as you were in charging of this program. I believe strongly we will get successful result. Let's cheer up!!