Saturday, May 17, 2008

If I have no child

If I have no child

In Korea, an ordinary married woman who have to care her child and to work in office need time to use for herself and for her husband. They should take care of their child every day. So they are tied down at home and in the office, even though their husband’s help. Most of woman have the more responsibilites than their husband. Woman’s life is all covered with their child. It would be luxurious and reasonable to imagine returning to the time before having a baby.

Without a child, in particular, woman’s daily routine would be very different. In my case, without the child, some raining morning, it would have the time to drink coffee without any interrupting. This would enjoy the romantic mood with my husband. Also, every morning, I would jog nearby my house to do well in my health. In special day, I would make a match of with my husband’s suit. All of this would gain to me the time for myself.

In my office, I would accept a special project without any anxiety when a boss asks me to carry it out. Because of lack of time, I often rejected the special project. Addition to, when I finish my work, I would do not worried about my home. And after work, I would have an appointment with my colleague or my friends freely.

Preparing dinner would have together. And I would talk about a lot of the interest. If I need the time to study in English or job concern’s study, I would study an institute until late. On special night, I would enjoy drink a wine with my husband under the candlelight at a romantic restaurant. And in a weekend, I would travel without any preparations. I would use the money to the trip on abroad with my husband instead of wasting the cost of child’s education.

On the whole, life would be romantic and luxurious like a movie because I would do not care of my child. Without a child, I would consider about my life and my husband life rather than child’s future, education, health, etc. It would be possible get well my life and my husband life.

1 comment:

bosookkim said...

It would be exciting to imagine a married life without no child.
I can see what you want to say clearly. It means that your essay is good.

But there are some mistakes in the sentence. How about changing this expression "have to care" to "have to take care" and,
"in (the) office need time to use for herself" what it means?

In this sentence you should remove "to" They always should to take care of their child every day.
In this sentence "Most of woman has the more responsibility than their husband." It could be better what responsibility woman have?

In this sentence "It would be luxurious and reasonable to imagine returning to the time before having a baby" luxurious and reasonable doesn't make sense in my thought.


"some raining morning, it would have the time to drink coffee without any interrupting" It could be better you change " it" to "you"
.
also, in this sentence "This would enjoy the romantic mood with my husband." it could be better change "this" to "you"

(in) Addition to, when I finish my work, I would do not worried about my home.

Preparing dinner would have together(?).

And I would talk about (a lot of the interest? It need to explain detailed).
At(a) special night,

And in a weekend (during the weekend),
I would use the money to the trip (on) abroad

I would do not (take) care of my child.
Without a child, I would consider (about- remove) my life and my husband('s) life

It would be possible get well my life and my husband life.

"get well" means recovering from illiness.

In the conclusion, more impact sentence will be better.