Saturday, April 5, 2008

Asssignment 1(description the picture)

I introuce my lovely living room.
I'm proud of this area in my house. Becase of being located in the south, it shiened all day.

There is the tea table in the middle of the living room. The flowerspot just coming into bloom is on the tea table . Next to the tea table, it is loated two sofas at a right angle to each other, I usually talks with my children. Above the sofa is placed two pictures drawn by my daugther for herself. There is two romantic lamps in the corner of the either in the living room. Next to the sofa, it is placed the wooden cabinet againt Northern wall. On the wooden cabinet are a ceramic and two candy boxes. Next to wooden cabinet, there are comfortable armchair and a table. Next to the table, there is the white frame doors. Open the door, you find a beautiful balcony. The balcony is seen fantastic sceanery every season . When I have a cup of coffee, I am very happpy.
My living is neatly arranged and is romantic. If you have a time, invite my house. Welcome!!

No comments: