Saturday, April 19, 2008

presentation drill 2

Introduction

Good afternoon.
Thank you for being here today.
My name's eunkyung Oh.I’m in charge of sales manager of Sonway Solar Electronics .
Today's presentation is the sales statuts of Sonway Solar Electronic since last 10 years.
I'd divided my presentation into 3 parts;
First, Sonway's history. Second, the sales by product. Third, decade growth of total sales amount . It will take about 15 minutes of your time. I'll show throgh the vim Projecter.I’d be glad to take any question at the end of my presentation.
Ok,
So, Let's strat with the history.
The Sonway Solar Electronics founded in 1982, and launched first automatic solar generator in 1984. 5 years later, our company took over SOLAPOWER. 1n 1992 George Sonway retired and Sousan Sonway became a new CEO. In 1993, Our company diversified into energy-related produts.
Now I will move on to the second section, Sales by products. In 1982, We only sold Solar units. 4 years later, we started to sell automatic generators. In 1990, ,,,,,

No comments: