Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The motivation of passion and positive living

I have the positive thinking in my life and usually a passion and active. The person who motivated to me is my father. I introduce my father.
He is 72, strong looking and enormously energetic. When he was young, he was so careful and faithful during working at his office that promoted to step by step even if couldn't graduated the university. After he married, he would been a family man taken care of the housework. At that time, most of man didn't care of their family. Just the thing care of housework is woman. At he is 60, he retired. After 5 years, he graduated at the university. He was major in electronic engineering science for himself. Also he had exercised to maintain his health for 1~2 hours every day. Recently he maneged to his blog and homepage. And he used a messenger by his computer and sent email with beautiful image and a good sentence. He said always "Just man to prepare, to catch up the chance" .
Therefore I trying to follow to my father's mind. Whenever I exhausted by the overwork in my office and my home, I reminded my father's energetic life.

1 comment:

sunggyoopark said...

You are so faithful daughter to your dade. Your father are one of the greatest person anybody can respect. Your essay is short and clear to be easy to understand so there is no difficulty to identify the structure of your essay.

However, there are a few of defects in your paragraph. Generally most of them are grammatical problems.
In contrary to some of your mistakes, the development of your story is so smooth naturally like a stream