Monday, April 14, 2008

When I was

When I went a elementary school, as I liked to singing in front of my family and friends, I used to entered in the children chores groups of MBC.
During the middle school, I liked to teach to my friends and my brothers. I used to want to be a kind teacher.
But in my high school, I played a part in "Broadcasting Class" to report about the school news. At that time, I was very interesting to collect several news and to inform. And then, I majored in Journalism and Mass Communication at University, I used to be activity anchor woman.
But later I failed several challenge to enter broadcasting in, I have became the public official for 20 years. Accidentally I would worked at the part of PR in Seoul Metropolitan Government. At the fist time, I attended to establish in TBS(Traffic Brocading System, managed in Seoul city). Secondly I worked the division to service lots of Seoul information life for citizen by mass media; newspaper, broadcasting, magazine etc,
During in Worldcup, I would took the charge of the marketing part: to report various kinds of Seoul information for foreign reporters and visitors.
After the Wordcup, I worked to make the Seoul's Brand name " Hi Seoul" and to set up Seoul Logosong("The light of Seoul" song by BoA) .
And then I worked the part of to report Seoul for foreigners, I would gived to Seoul information. To inform widely, I suggested that I made to Seoul CVB(Convention & Visitors Bureau) to give useful information for attending a meeting. It was organized to cooperate with the industry of Seoul Hotels, Travels, Convention Center, concern of the convention.
Finally, Even though not doing achievement of the University' dream, I was delightful to have my work.

1 comment:

Ha-Jeon Lim said...

I read your text which is very interesting. It’s impressive for me your carrier about broadcasting and public relation.
I think your dream came true already even if you don’t work at a broadcasting station.

Your text was written well according to sequence and used appropriately adverb of time so I understand easily your business. But if you introduce briefly your topic in first paragraph, it is better.

I tell you my opinion for grammar.
In first paragraph, you must use “an” instead of “a” in front of vowel and you had rather “entered” than “used to entered”.
There is a duplicate word in second sentence.
In second paragraph “But in my high school ~~” and 2 sentence, if you append to object of “inform” verb, it is clear and accurate.
In 5th paragraph “And then I worked the part ~~” and 2 sentence, you must modify a clause of “suggested that~~~”.
I find some mistake which is placed past tense verb in back of “would”. Please correct them.

I admire your suggestion about Seoul CVB . I think it must be making in near future. I expect that you’ll get a job at Seoul CVB after this course